Another week and another Monday. Too soon don’t you think? Actually worse for me – after about 22 months consisting of only Sundays, I am back to Monday blues. Not really – at least not yet 😉
Anyway time for some laughs
Children say (and think!) the darndest things don’t they? And the fallout is usually this:
But then it’s probably the fault of the education system
Now if only there was some way to keep the children pure and unsullied by ‘adult’ expectations…
Below are letters that children have written to God
1. I didn’t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. That was cool.
2. Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don’t You keep the ones You have already made.
3. If You watch me in church on Sunday, I’ll show You my new shoes.”
4. I bet it is very hard to love everyone in the whole world. There are only four people in our family and I’m having a hard time loving all of them.”
5. In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
6. Did You mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
7. Who draws the lines around the countries?
8. Thank You for the baby brother, but I think you got confused because what I prayed for was a puppy.
9. I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.
10. I think about You sometimes, even when I’m not praying.
11. We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they said You did it. So, I bet he stole Your idea.
12. Please send a new baby for Mommy. The baby you sent last week cries too much.
13. Could you please give my brother some brains? So far he doesn’t have any.
14. Thank you for the nice day today. You even fooled the TV weather man.
15. Please help me in school. I need help in spelling, adding, history, geography, and writing. I don’t need help in anything else.
So which one is your favorite? I know it’s a tough call, but I think mine is 3, 4 and 6 😀
Have a super week ahead!
Disclaimer: Over the week, I get a lot of jokes and life philosophies as shares. Some are too good to pass up. Here I share those that appealed to me or tickled my funny bone. Hope you like them too. Please note none of this is stuff is mine – I am just keeping the fun going!
If you too have something worth sharing do leave your link in the comment box or create a pingback to this post.
Have a great week ahead and don’t forget to have some fun too.