Why wait for a new day? Every moment is a chance to change your life 🙂 So what do I have for you this week? Hmm let me see. How about some aphorisms?
Aphorism is a statement of truth or opinion expressed in a concise and witty manner.
1. I read that 4,153,237 people got married last year. Not to cause any trouble….but shouldn’t that be an even number?
2. I find it ironic that the colors red, white and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
3. Relationships are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?
4. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you love someone? That’s common sense leaving your body
5. My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that!
6. I think my neighbor is stalking me as she’s been Googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.
7. Money talks … but all mine ever says is good-bye.
8. You’re not fat, you’re just easier to see.
9. If you think nobody cares whether you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments.
10. Money can’t buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!
So which one is your favorite? I think mine is about love and that tingly feeling 😀 Anyway moving on, some amazing art works
Just look at the detailing and how gravity defying they seem to be
Are they even touching?
We do this all the time – defy overwhelming forces, break free of suffocating pressures and wear a smile to office but how are these inanimate sculptures doing it?
This one is my favorite and I can identify with it too – half the time I am elsewhere. What about you?
Not difficult to imagine at all right? Although the gender could be as per your choice 😉
I think she got a bit confused as to put what where 😀
So how sharp are you? 😉
Just like I don’t working out because that means I will have to give up on my blogging time. Any tips on how to manage both?
That’s it from me this week and as usual everything is borrowed stuff – hope you enjoyed. Do let me know your favorite. Thanks.