What’s up friends? For some time there has been an overdose of gyan (and stress in Rajaniland – just have a look at Chapter 31 ) don’t you think?
Anyway, I think it’s time we all took a chill pill and relaxed a bit. And look what I found – a treasure trove of answer sheets of children giving a history test. I have put some of my favorites from this list here (though it is tough to choose!) but do check out the link below – it’s definitely worth a look. And a word of caution – read each word/line carefully
- …certain areas of the dessert are cultivated by irritation.
- The Bible is full of interesting caricatures.
- Solomon, one of David’s sons, had 500 wives and 500 porcupines.
- Without the Greeks, we wouldn’t have history. They also had myths. A myth is a female moth.
- Socrates died from an overdose of wedlock.
And I will die of an overdose of laughter Best you read the rest from the original priceless collection of Student Bloopers
Nothing like exams (or posting day) to bring out the creativity
Have a look at what Calvin and Hobbes are up to…
I wish you all a very good day with these words of wisdom by Mark Twain: “The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.”
And just in case you are new and want to browse through the blog, here’s the Index to guide you.
Now you have no excuses – have fun 😉