Well that’s an optimist speaking – if you speak to a pessimist, guess what he or she would say?
“Cheer up! The worst is yet to come” 😉
Moving on here are some wonderful definitions:-
Which one is your favorite? Mine is the Nurse one 😀
My question is why did he purchase one in the first place? Similarly I’m pretty sure he went after her in the first place… 😀
Moral of the story: Be careful of what you ask for you may get it 😀
I wonder where these cards are available….
I recently received a forwarded message on Workplace rules for a happy life credited to WHO. Although I couldn’t find it on their page I thought the suggestions were pretty neat and worth sharing
1. Trust no one but respect everyone.
2. What happens in office, remains office. Never take office gossip home and vice versa.
3. Enter office on time, leave on time. Your desktop is not helping to improve your health.
4. Never make Relationships in the work place. It will always backfire.
5. Expect nothing. If somebody helps, feel thankful. If not, you will learn to know things on your own.
6. Never rush for a position. If you get promoted, congrats. If not, it doesn’t matter. You will always be remembered for your knowledge and politeness, not for your designation.
7. Never run behind office stuff. You have better things to do in life.
8. Avoid taking everything on your ego. Your salary matters. You are being paid. Use your assets to get happiness.
9. It doesn’t matter how people treat you. Be humble. You are not everyone’s cup of tea.
10. In the end nothing matters except family, friends, home, and Inner peace.
Actually, if you ask me, nothing matters except inner peace – so at the next Miss World/Universe contest let the winner be the one who wishes for inner peace instead of world peace 😀
To receive good luck and happiness always, just share your joy and inner peace
Happy Living and wish you all a wonderful week. Please note that none of this stuff is mine, I am just keeping the fun going 🙂