And for those who are regretting the unavoidable calorie overdose:
And in keeping with the above topic, here are some random food facts (the more digestible ones!)
- The fear of cooking is known as Mageirocophobia and is a recognized phobia. Maybe it’s time I told my family 😉
- Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
- The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia.
- Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
- Ortharexia Nervosa is an eating disorder where the sufferer is obsessed with eating healthy food.
- Carrots have zero fat content.
- Sugar is the only taste that humans are born craving.
I am off to buy some carrots whilst chomping on some of the leftover delicious sweets 😉 😀
A/N. Over the week, we tend to get a lot of jokes and life philosophies as shares. Some are too good to pass up. Here I share those that appealed to me or tickled my funny bone. Hope you like them too. Please note none of this is stuff is mine – I am just keeping the fun going!
If you too have something worth sharing do leave your link in the comment box or create a pingback to this post.
Wishing all brothers and sisters a loving and harmonious Bhai Duj – may you continue to share and care, laugh and drive each other crazy, but most importantly always be there, now and always 🙂
Have a great week ahead and don’t forget to have some fun too.